Healthy Ice Blocks? Yes please! Try these super easy super refreshing Watermelon and Mint Ice Blocks. Perfect for those warm summer day or even as a snack for your little ones.
- 1.5 Cups of fresh watermelon slices
- 1 Cup of peppermint tea (brewed for two minutes and cooled)
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- Blend the watermelon and the cooled peppermint tea in a blender.
- Throw in a handful of fresh mint.
- Pour into ice blocks moulds.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Enjoy a cooling and refreshing ice block!
GMB Tip: Add some berries to the moulds before freezing for some extra goodness!
This recipe was created by our January GoodnessMe Box recipe contributor and resident naturopath Amy Hotz.