These pancakes are one of the healthiest and fluffiest going around! Great for protein, blood sugar stabilisation and full of fibre. Better yet, they’re also dairy free, gluten-free, paleo friendly, made with all natural ingredients. Did we mention they are absolutely DELISH!?
- 3 egg whites or 2 eggs or 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 scoop Nuzest protein powder OR 1/2 cup almond meal. Buy Nuzest Clean Lean Protein here.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp stevia powder/3-4 stevia drops or 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed/LSA mix/chia seeds – for the fibre hit!
- 3 tbsp Pureharvest almond milk – may need more depending on the protein/binder you use
- 1/4-1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil – for the cooking
- Handful berries
- Greek yoghurt
- Fine Fettle Brekflats, crushed or granola
- Whisk the above ingredients in a bowl, except for the coconut oil and toppings.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and melt coconut oil.
- Pour batter into a pan and cook one side until you see little bubbles starting to form.
- Flip carefully and cook the other side until cooked through.
- Top with berries, Greek yoghurt, crushed Brekflats or granola to serve.
Click here to sign up and receive wholefood products just like these ingredients!