We are so excited to team up with Author and Nutritionist Jessica Sepel for the March GoodnessMe Box where Jess has hand-picked her favourite health food goodies! Jess's philosophy to ditch the diets and nourish your body with pure wholefoods is one that we couldn't agree with more at GMB HQ!
We spent a morning in the kitchen with Jess making her favourite protein smoothie. This smoothie is nutritionally balanced and is the perfect breakfast or on-the-go snack option.
- 1 serving of Nuzest protein powder – either 100% natural pea, sprouted brown rice or whey protein OR 1 raw egg OR 2 Tbsp LSA mix (linseed, sunflower, almond meal) (Click here to buy Nuzest Clean Lean Protein)
- 1-2 tsp stevia granules/powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/powder (if available)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds or psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1/4-1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves (can omit)
- 1/2 cup Pure Harvest almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ice blocks (the more ice the creamier!)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Blue Dinosaur Bars to top (Purchase Blue Dinosaur Bars here.)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with desiccated coconut, chopped Blur Dinosaur Bars, or nuts and seeds for the crunch factor!
Click here and start with the Jessica Sepel Special Edition March Box to taste all of Jess's favourite goodies and give this recipe a go!