This recipe was kindly shared with us by our amazing friends at Pureharvest. It is made with their Almond Quench which is an absolute favourite at the GMB office. This is a delicious, healthy cookie recipe made with white chocolate and raspberries.
- 160 g gluten-free flour
- 100 g almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 100 g organic coconut palm sugar
- 85 g Pureharvest Rice Malt Syrup
- 50 g coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Pureharvest Almond Quench
- 100 g vegan white chocolate (we used the loving earth caramel chocolate)
- 75 g frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Prepare your chia eggs by mixing the chia seeds and 3 tbsp coco quench together in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the flour, almond meal, salt and baking powder, set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the coconut oil and rice malt syrup together until just melted.
- In a large bowl mix together the melted coconut oil and rice malt syrup with the coconut sugar.
- Add the chia egg and mix some more.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to form a cookie dough. Add the chopped chocolate and frozen raspberries and mix well to evenly disperse throughout the mixture.
- Spoon small sections of the dough onto the prepared baking tray. Repeat this 10 - 12 times depending on how big you want your cookies. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.