- 1/3 cup brown rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almonds
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup water infused with 1 teabag of Organic White Tea ‘Spiced Orange’
- 1 heaped spoonful peanut butter
- seasonal fruit of choice to serve
- Place your Organic White teabag in 1 cup of boiling water and allow to infuse. The longer you leave it the stronger it will be. Now begin by making your fresh almond milk. Place the almonds in the blender with the infused tea water and blend till well combined and creamy. You do not need to sieve the almond milk, the pulp will add extra creaminess and flavour.
- Heat a saucepan to a low – medium heat and add in the oats, followed by the fresh-spiced almond milk with a generous pinch of salt. Bring to a simmer stirring often, being careful that the pot does not simmer over.
- After 2 – 3 minutes the porridge should be done, if it seems a little thick just add a little water. Pour the porridge into a serving bowl and top with a spoonful of peanut butter, the seasonal fruit of choice.