- 450g dried figs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 200g Dad’s Oats
- 1 tspn chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 deg cel. Line a 23 cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place dried figs, coconut oil, ginger and cinnamon into a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add the orange juice and oats and pulse again until the mixture has just combined.
- Add chia seeds, pulse briefly. Spoon mixture into prepared baking tin and spread mixture evenly.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Remove and cut into small squares. Enjoy!
Thanks to our friends at Dad's Oats for this recipe.