Who doesn't love pancakes?! Especially a healthy chocolate vegan pancake like this one! Our friends at Happy Way have created a delicious and healthy pancake recipe that we can assure will be a regular on your breakfast menu.
Recipe: Vegan Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup of wholewheat flour
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 tbsp of Happy Way choc vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Your choice of berries for on top!
- Mix all the ingredients together with a wisk until smooth.
- Grease a pan with coconut oil and cook each pancakes a few minutes on each side.
- Top with berry coulis, banana or chocolate sauce.
- To make a berry coulis heat 1 cup of frozen berries in a pan until soft.
Show us your pancake creations on Instagram using the hashtag #goodnessmebox