We love nothing more than simple, clean recipes and this chocolate bark is just that.
- 45g X 3 BSKT Vegan chocolate bars
- ¼ cup crushed salted peanuts
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon rosemary or lavender flowers
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with baking paper.
- Break up chocolate bar roughly into pieces. Place chocolate in a small heavy bottomed saucepan over low heat for a couple of minutes until the pieces start melting. Remove from heat and stir with a heat-proof spoon, letting the chocolate melt in residual heat. Stir until glossy and completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over the baking paper in the baking sheet . Using the spoon, gently spread it till about 0.5cm in thickness.
- Scatter crushed peanuts, lime zest and rosemary/lavender flowers over the melted chocolate.
- Cover baking tray with cling film and place in the freezer for an hour until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove from freezer and break up the chocolate bark into large shards.
Recipe created by Cook Republic
For more wholefood sweets recipes, download our FREE Wholefood Sweet Treats Recipe e-Book here.