This is a recipe you do not want to miss out on! This homemade chocolate bark is created with a few essential ingredients - dark chocolate, coconut oil, vanilla essence and Murray River Organic's Get Up & Goji. Perfect to share with family and friends (or eat it all yourself).
V GF DF
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200g Murray River Organics - Get Up & Goji
- Line a small tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Break up the dark chocolate into chunks and add to a heatproof bowl along with the coconut oil.
- Bring a pot of water to boil on the stove and reduce to a simmer before placing the bowl of chocolate and coconut oil in the mouth of the pot, ensuring the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir the chocolate mixture as it starts to soften, and then until it is melted (alternatively you can melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring at intervals until completely melted).
- Add 100g of Murray Rivers Organic - Get Up & Goji to the chocolate mixture and combine.
- Pour mixture into the lined tray and then add another 100g of the Get Up and Goji to the top.
- Place it in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to set.