This two-ingredient, refined sugar-free recipe is going to blow you and your dinner guests away. Best served with fresh berries for a cheeky antioxidant hit.
- 240 g Pureharvest Coco² Hazelnut Spread
- 100g good quality, sugarfree dark chocolate
- Spoon the COCO² onto a tray and place into the freezer to set for at least 4 hours. Once set, remove from the freezer and leave to thaw for a few mins before cutting into 12 small squares.
- Mould each square into a round ball with your hands - you'll need to be quick here as the mixture can start to melt from the heat of your hands. Place the balls back in the freezer for 1 hour to set firm.
- Either follow the directions to make our Clean Chocolate or melt store bought chocolate in a double boiler over a low heat. Cover the frozen COCO² balls with the melted chocolate and place them back into freezer to set.
- Before serving, allow the truffles to thaw in the fridge for 1 hour, or at room temperature for 15 mins.
- These truffles will store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Recipe developed by our friends at Pureharvest