These tacos are an absolute crowd pleaser! Using the La Tortilleria Corn tortillas this recipe is vegan and gluten free and filled with delicious paprika roasted cauliflower.
- 1 batch paprika roasted cauliflower
- 1 can black beans
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Rocket leaves
- 1 capsicum, sautéed
- Tahini sauce
- 4 x La Tortilleria corn tortillas
Paprika roasted cauliflower:
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tsp each paprika + cumin + garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water
- Juice of ½ lime
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower, paprika, cumin, salt and olive oil until evenly combined.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast for 25-30 minutes until it is tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, whisk all the tahini sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Warm your tortillas over an open flame or in the oven.
- Top tortillas with roasted cauliflower, black beans, rocket leaves, avocado, capsicum and tahini sauce. Enjoy!