Whether you are vegan or have simply jumped on the Meatless Monday bandwagon, these simple protein-rich vegan burgers that are full of fibre, protein and most importantly - flavour!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary,chopped
- 1 sweet potato, chopped into small chunks
- Herbamare Original seasoning salt
- Black pepper, to season
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Boil the quinoa, until tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- Briefly sauté the shallots and garlic.
- Boil the sweet potato, then mash.
- In a large bowl combine the quinoa, shallots and garlic with the herbs, spices and sweet potato mash. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into small patties.
- Fry the patties for three minutes on each side.
What's your favourite vegan or vegetarian recipe? For more vegan recipes click here.