- ¾ cup (115g) cashew nuts
- 6 pitted dates
- ½ cup (105g) coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Blackmores Wild Blueberry blend powder
- zest of 1 small lemon
- fresh blueberries, to serve
- fresh figs, to serve
- extra blueberry powder, for dusting
- Place cashew nuts and dates in a medium bowl. Pour over boiling water and soak for 15 minutes. Drain water.
- Place soaked cashew nuts, dates, coconut cream, coconut milk, blueberry blend powder and lemon zest in the jug of a blender.
- Process for a few minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Scoop mousse equally into two 125ml capacity dessert cups/jars. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with fresh blueberries, figs and dust with blueberry powder before serving.