Yep, you read that right, and it happens to taste awesome! And who needs highly processed, sugary cookies to sandwich your healthified ice cream together when you have wholefood Set The Bar Protein Bars. Now THIS is an ice cream sandwich that will actually help stabilise your blood sugar and keep you going...no blood sugar spike and crash here.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 3 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup filtered water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Set The Bar Protein Bar
- Fresh berries
1. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze.
3. Cut protein bar into small slices and top each piece with a teaspoon of vanilla cashew cream + a berry. Enjoy!