Looking for ways to use the Koco Hot Chocolate and Organic Coconut Sweet Spread from the GoodnessMe Box?
Try this delicious biscuit recipe – you’re answer to the 3pm pick-me-up.
Makes approximately 18 biscuits.
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBS rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs bicarb soda
- 200g butter
- 3 tsp raw honey
- 2 cups gluten free self raising flour
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
Gooey Chocolate Topping
- ½ cup Koco Hot Chocolate
- 1 TBS Spiral Organic Coconut Sweet Spread
- Place eggs, rice malt syrup, vanilla, bicarb soda, honey and melted butter in a mixer and blend until well combined
- Add self raising flour and mix well
- Add oats, then mix well
- Add desiccated coconut and mix well until the mixture resembles cookie dough
- Roll mixture into individual biscuit balls, and place on a lined tray
- Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 15 – 18 minutes until golden
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- When the biscuits are cool, it’s time to make the topping!
- Place the Koco mixture and coconut sweet spread in a bowl. Heat until the ingredients have melted and the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Stir until well combined
- Add a slight amount of boiling water if needed
- Place a dollop of gooey chocolate topping on each biscuit and decorate as you wish
- Store in the fridge to harden the chocolate, or leave out and serve as gooey chocolate!