Love hummus but dont like how many extra ingredients are in supermarket versions? Have a go at making this healthy homemade version instead.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place beans and garlic in a food processor and pulse 5 times or until chopped.
- Add water and remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Transfer mixture into a serving bowl and serve with your Simply 7 Hummus/Lentil chips.
Thank to our friends at Simply7 for the recipe. For more head to www.simply7snacks.com.au