We are thrilled to be sharing these three simple and delicious recipes with you, care of our friends at Nutra Organics.
Whether you're feeling like a decadent smoothie bowl, or a fresh, zingy pick-me up we've got you covered...let us know if you try these in the comments, we'd love to know what you think!
Coconut Rough Smoothie Bowl##
This delicious smoothie bowl is the perfect ‘treat yo self’ weekend breaky. Make it extra luxe by topping it with these little coconut rough morsels. You can use the coconut choc sachet in the vegan January GoodnessMe Box.
You will need:###
- 2 tbsp Clean Protein Coconut Choc or Thriving Protein Coconut Choc
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Shredded Coconut
- The Wholefood Pantry Cacao Nibs
- The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Chips
- The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons
- 1 Tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Cashews
- 1 tbsp dark roasted peanut butter
- 1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Buckwheat Kernels
- 1-2 Coconut Roughs Bites
Blend the banana, protein powder, shredded coconut and almond milk in a blender until smooth. Top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Who doesn't love a Mojito? This one will leave you feeling like a mojito should, using the Apple + Mint flavour found in your January GoodnessMe Box.
- 3 Green Apples
- 2 Small Cucumbers
- 2 Celery Sticks
- 1 Small Handful of Mint
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 Small Piece of Ginger
- 1 Tsp Clean Energy Apple Mint (added after juicing)
Pop all your fruit and Veg into a high powered juicer (Bullets and Blenders will leave all the pulp and fibre in your juice and may be a thick consistency. It will also be a lot more filling and not as effective for detoxing). If your making this for all the family and not too sure on the ginger flavour, then add only a small amount. Add some ice if you enjoy a cooler drink. Bottoms up! Yumm :)
Clean Energy Cheesecake Balls##
A quick and easy recipe for a treat that will fill you up and give you the energy to make it through that slump, all the while being extremely tasty. What more could you ask for? Make this one using your Clean Energy Lemon + Lime sachet from the January GoodnessMe Box.
You will need:###
- 1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Cashews soaked for 2 hours
- 1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Desiccated Coconut
- Juice of ½ Lemon and its Zest
- Zest of 1 Lime
- 2 heaped tsp The Wholefood Pantry Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 tbsp Clean Vanilla Protein
- 1 heaped tbsp Clean Energy Lemon and Lime
Place the cashews in a high powered food processor or blender and whizz until they make a paste. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Roll into balls and roll them in desiccated coconut or clean energy.