We seriously love bliss balls here at GMB HQ...and apples and almonds for that matter, so we were especially excited to share these tasty bliss balls with you.
The recipe was created by the talented @CheekyCoconuts, using Table of Plenty's seriously delish Pink Lady Apple and Almond Muesli. They are so easy to make for yourself, just a few steps and ta-dah!
Serves: Makes 8 bliss balls
Cooking Time: 0 min
- ¾ cup Table of Plenty Pink Lady Apple & Almond Muesli
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- In a large bowl mix together muesli, almond meal & protein powder.
- In a small bowl combine almond butter, maple syrup & oil into a smooth paste consistency.
- Pour paste over dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon measure our desired portions of mixture and use your hands to roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge for 3-5 days.