This amazing gut-friendly banana bread was kindly shared with us by the lovely Casey-Lee, let us know if you try this recipe!
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed overripe banana
- 1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
- 1 - 2 tbsp rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 cup macadamias + 1/2 cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat your fan-forced oven to 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs with mashed banana, macadamia oil and rice malt syrup or honey.
- In a blender or food processor pulse 1 cup macadamia nuts to a ground nut meal
consistency (some texture left is ok).
- Add ground macadamias, almond meal, baking powder and cinnamon to wet ingredients and combine well.
- Stir through remaining macadamias.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until lightly golden and
To download the Live Love Nourish FREE recipe e-book or to find out more about Casey-Lee visit her website or follow Live Love Nourish on social media: