- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Rice Malt Syrup
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Buckwheat Flour or GF All-Purpose Flour
- Pinch of baking powder and soda
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Greek Yoghurt
- 2g Stevia Granules
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Packet of Bioglan 'Cacao Coconut' Coconut Chips
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- For the donuts, combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Now add all the wet ingredients.
- Mix well until fully combined and there are no lumps. Grease your donut tray with coconut oil spray. Pour mixture evenly to make 6-8 donuts. Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes. Pierce with a skewer to make sure they're cooked.
- While the donuts are cooling, make the glaze. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yoghurt, stevia and vanilla with a whisk.
- Using a spatula, carefully ice each donut and top with a sprinkle of Bioglan's Cacao Coconut Chips. Store in an air tight container, in the refrigerator.
Recipe byThe Cheeky Foodie