Looking for a healthy way to start your day? Whip up a batch of sugar free breakfast sprinkle over the weekend to put on your chia puddings or even your smoothies! This recipes comes from Alison Morgan.
- 1 ½ cup oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup puffed corn
- ¾ cup pepitas
- 1 cup LSA mix
- ¾ cup linseeds
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS Organic Coconut sweet spread (We use Spiral Foods)
- 1 TBS rice malt syrup
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place the mixture onto a baking tray and place into the oven at 175 celcius. Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Cook until golden brown (approx 30 mins).
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Seal an air-tight container to maintain freshness. Use as a cereal topper, sprinkle over chia puddings, or simply enjoy with your favourite milk.