This simple yet delicious Chcolate Spider recipe come from Bianca Slade AKA @wholefoodsimply
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups shredded coconut
Method | Makes 10
- Place the cacao, honey and peanut butter into a medium sized bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add one cup of the shredded coconut, mix to combine.
- Add the remaining coconut, mix until well combined.
- Use your hands to roughly press the mixture into rustic balls.
- Place the balls into a container and into the fridge to set.
Tips: *Swap the honey for rice malt syrup for a sugar free or vegan version.