Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 ½ cups Du Chocolat
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 60g salted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 160C fan forced.
- Grease a large baking dish.
- Sift the flour and 1 cup of Du Chocolat into a bowl and then add the choc chips.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, melted butter and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold with a spatula until combined.
- Spread evenly into the baking tray and then sprinkle over remaining Du Chocolat.
- Carefully pour over 2 cups of boiling hot water
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is firm to the touch.
Serve hot with fresh strawberries.