Ever tried using tofu in dessert? Its creamy, soft texture and subtle taste is ideal for sweet treats. Have a go at whipping up this super healthy foolproof choc mousse. Bon appétit!
- 170g Bonsoy Tofu
- 1/2 tsp cacao powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/16 tsp kosher salt
- A pinch of stevia or 2 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- Raspberries to serve
Method | Serves 2-4
- Melt the Chocolate Chips on the stove or in the microwave (checking and stirring every 10-15 seconds)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until super-smooth
- Pour into cup and top with berries of choice.