Bianca Slade from Whoefoodsimply shows us how to make a healthy pasta recipe everyone can enjoy!
- 20 grams of butter
- 500 grams (1.1lb) of chopped chicken thighs
- 300 ml (approximately 1 and 1/4 cups) of cream (heavy cream)
- 1 cup sun dried tomato strips
- Optional: 100g Ceres Organic Tomatoes Chopped in Tomato Juice
- 200 grams (1 heaped cup) diced feta
- 1 cup (30 grams) finely shredded basil leaves
- 1-2 zucchinis or 150g Sam Mills Gluten Free Fettucine
- Melt your butter over medium heat and cook your chicken until nicely browned.
- Add the cream and sun dried tomato, plus optional Ceres Organic Tomatoes Chopped in Tomato Juice.
- Allow the mixture to gently simmer and reduce as you shred your basil, dice your feta and prepare your pasta.
- Turn off the heat and stir through the feta and basil.
Make zucchini noodles using a peeler or spiralizer, or cook Sam Mills Gluten Free Fettucine according to packet instructions. Stir through the chicken sauce and do not let it reduce too much. Enjoy!