Because who can resist a doughnut with chocolate dripping down it? Quick and healthy, sweet and decadent, gluten-free and no baking involved.
- 3/4 cups Buckinis (or can substitute with oats)
- 1/2 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews, soaked 2 hours
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 8 Medjool Dates
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Method | Makes 8
- Blend buckinis, coconut and salt to a meal/flour and pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Drain cashews and blend with oil and vanilla until smooth, add in dates and blend until smooth.
- Add the buckini meal into the wet mixture and pulse until combined and mixture forms a dough. If too dry, add another date or another teaspoon of oil until mixture forms a dough. If too wet, add a tablespoon of coconut
- You can either shape into donuts with your hands or use a mould. Pop them onto a lined tray and into the fridge to firm up a little before icing
- Store in the fridge or freeze, or just eat them all.
- Iced with Pureharvest Coco2 Almond Spread and sprinkle with grated The Chocolate Yogi Head in the Clouds Creamy White Chocolate from this month's GoodnessMe Box
These doughnuts are quite versatile, you could add in raw cacao powder and peppermint or chilli/cinnamon/superfood powders/peanut butter etc
Recipe created by GoodnessMe Box Subscriber @jodipeak