If you are looking to feed your coconut addiction (don't deny it we all have one...) try these raw coconut dream bars, the perfect 3pm pick me up!
- 1 cup organic desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Line a small, shallow baking tray and press mixture to the edges. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Cut bars into desired sizes and store in the either the fridge or freezer If you're planning on freezing these bites of goodness, it is recommended to double the recipe (they last very well!)
Thanks @theholisticfoodie_ for the recipe!