Try this Nourishing Raw Chocolate Mousse – filled with antioxidants and raw organic decadence for a healthy body and glowing skin!
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews
- flesh of 1 young coconut- rinse off any husk
- 1/2 cup of the coconut or maple water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- Rice or maple syrup, sweetened to taste
- 1 tbsp macadamia or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup melted cacao liquor*
- 1/4 cup melted cacao butter
- Melt cacao liquor and cacao butter in a bowl over a larger bowl of hot water.
- Blend all ingredients well, taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Spoon into recycled jars, top with strawberry and cacao or coconut and hazelnut sprinkles.
- Set in the fridge.
*Use cacao powder in place if you can’t find cacao liquor. Churn in an ice-cream maker for a delicious dairy free ice cream!
This recipe was created by Kira Westwick for the February 2016 GoodnessMe Box edition.