We all know how amazing both avocado’s and chocolate are, now imagine them together ! A delicious, creamy combination filled with healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. It is super easy to make and sure to impress, particularly when all these amazing toppings are already made for you. So get those avocado’s ripening so you can enjoy this on the weekend with a cup of herbal tea and good company!
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tsp of maca powder
- 3 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3 tbs maple syrup / honey / rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbs pure harvest H20 Choc Spread or any chocolate spread you have on hand.
- 1 packet chocolate coconut chips
- 1 BSKT choc bar or any chocolate bar you have on hand.
- Good handful of fresh strawberries
- Line a tart or cake pan with baking paper.
- Pulse dates and walnuts in a food processor until sticky.
- Push into the pan until you have formed an even base and place in freezer.
- Blend avocados, powders, salt, oil and maple syrup until smooth.
- Spread evenly over the base and place back in freezer overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Drizzle a generous amount of H20 spread and sprinkle the chocolate coconut chips over the cake.
- Place strawberries and BSKT chocolate bar in the middle and enjoy! Leftovers keep well in the freezer.
This recipe was created by Holly from @paradise_pantry.