Summer is fast approaching and with that so is salad season, but we don't like just any old salad at GMB HQ. We like our salads to be full of flavour and goodness, and this salad ticks the boxes. Try this Raw Cauliflower and Pomegranate Salad, sure to be a kit at your next BBQ.
- 3 cups cauliflower sliced thinly or placed in food processor
- 3 cups brussel sprouts sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup Jomeis Fine Foods Organic Sweet Balsamic Reduction
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup flaxseed oil
- 1 tbs dijion mustard
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs flaked almonds
- 1 pomegranate peeled
- Garnish with freshly grated pecorino cheese, mint and parsley
Mix cauliflower and brussel sprouts in serving dishing.
In a jar mix together Organic Sweet Balsamic Reduction, apple cider vinegar, flaxseed oil, mustard & tahini. Shake well.
Pour dressing over salad.
Add all seeds, almonds & pomegranate.
Garish with cheese, mint & parsley, serve.
Recipe thanks to Jomeis Fine Foods