Who didn't grow up being treated to a good old Mars Bar? This wholefood version of your childhood-favourite choccie is proof that RAW desserts can taste as good - if not better - than the original thing! You guys are going to LOVE these!
- 150 (1 cup) raw almonds
- 1/3 cup LSA
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted Spiral Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup melted Spiral coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse together base ingredients until it reaches a dough-like consistency. Add 1 tablespoon water if needed.
- Press into base of baking paper covered loaf tin and refrigerate while you make caramel.
- In a high-speed blender, blend together caramel ingredients.
- Pour over the top of the chilled base and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours, or until firm.
- Using a knife, cut into slices & ENJOY!
- Store in fridge