This delicious recipe was kindly shared with us by Sam Wood. We have been inspired by Sam and his partner Snez and their approach to health, so we wanted to share an awesome recipe from his 28 by Sam Wood app! It's vegan, dairy free & gluten free - so everyone can enjoy this one.
- 3/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup cashews (natural)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut (desiccated)
- 1 lemon(s) zest
- Grind your cashew nuts in a food processor.
- Add the coconut, raspberries, protein powder and lemon zest. Mix to combine
- Roll into balls and then roll in more coconut if you like.
- Store in the freezer and serve from frozen. Enjoy