This recipe ticks a lot of boxes... Superfood, tick, protein, tick, yummy, tick, great for gifting, tick, did we mention its chocolate? Big Tick.
- 120g quinoa, rinsed and cooked
- 200g almond butter
- 50g Crio Brü granules (straight from the pack)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 200g Belgian dark chocolate, melted
- 20g pure maple syrup
- Pinch pink salt flakes
- Cocoa for rolling
- Chocolate coated Crio Beans for garnish
- Place cooked and drained quinoa into a large bowl to cool completely.
- Place almond butter, Crio Brü, vanilla, chocolate, maple syrup and salt into a food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Stir through cooked quinoa.
- Place bowl into fridge and allow to cool before forming into truffles.
- Roll in cocoa and top with a Chocolate Crio Bean to garnish.
Recipe creator @cooking_with_tenina