Give your body that extra lovin' after a work out with this nutrient packed post workout breakfast cup.
- 1 cup almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 orange, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 ripe pears, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 sachet Wagner's Super Greens powder
- 1 sachet Banting Food Co's paleo muesli
- small handful Absolute Organic's coconut flakes
- small handful fresh blueberries and organic bee pollen, to decorate
- Stir the chia seeds into the almond milk and let it thicken for fifteen minutes before dividing between two glasses.
- Blend together the orange, pears, water and Super Greens powder, then carefully pour over the chia puddings.
- Divide the muesli between the two glasses and then sprinkle with coconut flakes, blueberries and bee pollen.