This delicious cookie recipe comes from Sophie Fisher the face behind one of GoodnessMe Box's favourite Instagram accounts @coconutandbliss.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 serving (30g) of ‘Earth Protein’
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup cacao
- ½ cup almond chia meal
- ¾ cup buckwheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl place only one egg, peanut butter, protein, salt, baking powder, water, almond milk and coconut sugar. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Remove about ½ a cup of the mixture and place in a small bowl. Set aside for later use.
- To the mixture in the large mixing bowl, add another egg, cacao, almond chia meal and buckwheat flour and stir thoroughly until a doughy consistency forms.
- Roll a handful of the chocolate dough into a ball then flatten as thin as possible using palms. Dollop a spoonful of the remaining peanut butter mixture and enclose the chocolate dough around it. Form into a cookie shape and flatten slightly.
- Place in the oven for about 7-9 minutes or until just cooked.