This delicious little recipe features one of my absolute favourite chocolates: Alter Eco's Dark Sea Salt Truffles. On their own, these truffles are mouthwatering goodness thanks to organic coconut oil, cocoa butter and a dash of sea salt. Mixed with peanut butter... just wait till you try it and you'll see!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Alter Eco sea salt chocolate truffle, finely chopped
- In a bowl combine peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, 2 tablespoons coconut oil and salt until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mix with 1 tablespoon coconut oil and chocolate truffle. 15 seconds in the microwave or over a bowl of hot water. Stir to combine.
- Pour half of the peanut butter mixture and chocolate mixture into a tin lined with baking paper, alternating to create a swirl then swirl with a knife or toothpick.
- Freeze for 1 hour to set