It's spring, so that means good bye to our beloved porridge and hello to nicecream.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 cup coconut, macadamia or almond milk
- 1 Well Naturally peanut and puffed almond cereal bar, chopped
- Chopped banana, goji berries and chia seeds for topping
- Place all ingredients in a blender except for the cereal bar.
- Blend until combined.
- Scoop the mixture into jars and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours, until set.
- Top with the chopped up cereal bar, banana, goji berries and chia seeds.
Thanks to our friends at Well Naturally for sharing this recipe with us. Find more at www.wellnaturally.com.au