We have tried convincing ourselves that this recipe is for kids. But these healthy probiotic gummies are honestly so delish that we could eat the whole batch! That's not necessarily a bad thing though. The Remedy Passionfruit Kefir means they’re good for the tummy as well as the tastebuds.
Note: this recipe uses agar agar, making it vegan. Though if you are not vegan you can use gelatin.
- 1 bottle Remedy Passion fruit Kefir
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 passion fruits, pulp only
1. In a small saucepan, add the kefir, agar agar and maple syrup and bring to a gentle boil. Stir to dissolve the agar agar
2. Add passion fruit pulp and remove from heat
3. Pour into mini silicon jelly moulds or ice cube trays
4. Refrigerate to set. Enjoy!
Give these a try, as an inventive way to introduce kefir into your diet!