Did someone say pancakes? Ditch your Sunday brunch plans and invite your friends over for some delicious pancakes in stead - the healthy kind of course!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut, rice or almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Coconut oil for the frypan
- 1 tbsp Natural Buzz Superfood Mix
- Place coconut flour, tapioca flour and baking powder in a large bowl and mix together.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
- Heat a large frypan over medium heat and add coconut oil to grease the frypan.
- Place a few tablespoons of the pancake batter in the frypan for each pancake and spread out slightly with the back of a spoon for form the pancake shape. The pancakes should be just smaller than your palm and 1-2cm thick.
- Cook for a 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping when little bubbles appear.
- Repeat until all the batter has been cooked.
- Serve with toppings of your choice – our favourites are coconut yoghurt and fresh berries!