- 1 Cups Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Cup Coconut/ Macadamia Milk
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean, Split and Scraped
- 2 Madame Flavour Sensual Sultry Chai Tea Bags
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp ground Cardamom
- 1/8 Tsp ground Cloves
- 1/8 Tsp ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar, divided.
- Whisk coconut cream, nut milk, vanilla seeds, and vanilla pod in a saucepan. Place over medium heat and let it simmer for 5-8 minutes. Remove from heat and add Madame Flavour Chai Tea Bags to the mixture; cover and let it steep for about 15 minutes. Discard tea bags and vanilla bean pod
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Whisk egg, yolks, and 1/4 cup coconut sugar in a bowl until smooth. Then whisk in the coconut cream mixture, followed by the ground cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg.
- Spoon coconut cream mixture into 4-6 ramekins. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place ramekins in a deep pan and pour enough boiling water into the pan to reach 1/2 way up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake until the Brulee's are set, (approx 30 to 40 minutes). Remove ramekins from the water and refrigerate for 4 hours (overnight is even better!)
- Sprinkle each dessert with about 1/2 teaspoon of coconut sugar. If you have a kitchen torch, lightly brown and caramelize the sugar, let it cool and harden.
Recipe created by The Cheeky Foodie
For more wholefood dessert recipes, download our FREE Wholefood Sweet Treats Recipe e-Book here.