Short on time or just hate washing up (we hear you!) then this one pot dinner is a must.
- 4 small mushrooms chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Souk Spice
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 cup washed rice
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- Heat oil in pan and sauté the mushrooms.
- Add the Souk Spice, peas and rice. Stir.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn the heat right down and place lid on the pot - simmer for 20mins.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve and devour.
Thanks to our friends at Souk Spice for this recipe.