Looking for an easy lunch that will keep you warm and nourish you from the inside out? Adding fresh vegetables and serve of tofu to this zesty and spicy Tom Yum soup will help give you the sustenance, protein and antioxidants you need to power through the wintery afternoon.
- 1 sachet of All Natural Tom Yum Soup
- 250ml boiling water
- 1 sprig of fresh coriander
- 5-10 button mushrooms
- Large handful of bean sprouts
- 100g firm tofu, cut into small squares
- 1 tablespoon of crushed peanuts
- In a soup bowl, add the sachet from the All Natural Tom Yum Soup cup.
- Pour in boiling water and stir to combine ingredients
- Add mushrooms and tofu to the mixture. Stir the ingredients and cover with a lid or small plate for 2 minutes.
- Top with the coriander, bean sprouts and crushed peanuts.
GMB Tip: Try swapping the tofu for a handful of cooked shredded chicken.