Step aside smoothie bowls, the cooler weather has us craving baked, carb filled goodies for every meal. Chocolate for breakfast? No judging.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup nut milk of choice
- 2 tbs Kokoluxe Original
- Extra sweetener (we use rice malt syrup) as desired
- Chia Seed
- Cacao Nibs - anything you desire!
- Add ingredients to a large microwave safe bowl and stir until combined.
- Microwave on high until the oats have absorbed the milk, approximately 2-3 minutes [keep an eye on it so it doesn't overflow!]
- Remove from microwave and mix thoroughly.
- Add an extra splash of milk if desired and top with topping + rice malt.
Recipe adapted from KOKOLUXE