Take this Mexican creation to work and watch your co-workers drool! It's fresh, nutritious and most of all FULL of flavour. Watch our founder Peta and resident GM Naturopath Amy get creative in the kitchen and inspire your next colourful packed lunch.
Recipe: Mexican Salad Jar
Serves 2 | GF | DF | V
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mixed lettuce
- 1/2 avocado, mushed
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 lime
- handful of coriander, chopped
- Doña Cholita Totopos Corn Chips
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- drizzle of olive oil
- Mash together the avocado, lime juice and coriander to make a guacamole.
- Start assembling the jars by adding the rice, half of the guac, mixed lettuce, tomato and onion, corn and remaining guacamole.
- When it's time to eat, drizzle on the dressing and eat with Mexican corn chips.