Coconut rough that's made with just a handful of real ingredients? It tastes as good as it looks and its sweetness comes from the lightly sweetened coconut chips. How quickly the chocolate sets will depend on how big and thick the chocolates are.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 2-3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut chips
Method | 10-12 treats
- In a measuring jug whisk together melted coconut oil, maca and cacao powders.
- Pour the chocolate into a large chocolate block mould, a takeaway container or divide between 10-12 bite-sized moulds.
- Sprinkle the top with coconut chips, press them gently into the chocolate leaving some on the surface, and place the chocolate in the fridge for 20-60 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.