What if we said we had a healthy fish and chips recipes without all the nasties? Our friend Leah Itsines has created the BEST alternative that is so easy and delicious, you'd be crazy not to try it.
To try the Morlife Superdip Mix in the video, sign up to the Special Edition Leah Itsines GoodnessMe Box here
2 cups panko bread crumbs or almond meal
2 tablespoons Morlife Superdip Mix
2 tablespoons paprika - option
2 tablespoons dried oregano - option
Pinch salt & pepper
fillets Flathead fish or any firm fresh white fish, sliced into 'fingers'
Olive or coconut oil for cooking
- Preheat a frypan on medium heat.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a seperate bowl.
- Dip fish pieces in egg mix then coat evenly with the crumb mix.
- Heat oil in the pan and cook the fish pieces until crispy and golden.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and yoghurt dip and some sweet potato chips.