This recipe was kindly shared with us by our incredible friends, Remedy Kumbucha who make the BEST kombucha. It's a delicious cocktail filled with nourishing ingredients!
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp fresh or frozen raspberries
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 750ml bottle of Original Remedy Kombucha or Cherry Plum
- 200ml gin
- Ice cubes
- Squeeze and place 3-4 lime wedges in the bottom of each glass
- Add 2 tablespoons of raspberries and desired amount of mint leaves. Muddle (squish) lime raspberries and mint together until the raspberry juices are released.
- Fill glass halfway with ice
- Pour kombucha over ice and stir a little to combine
- Pour in gin and stir
- Serve with lime slices if desired