These homemade banana chips are the perfect afterschool snack or mid morning pick me up!
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 1/2 tablesppon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Souk Spice
- Preheat the oven to 120C.
- Thinly slice the bananas 2-3mm thick.
- Place on baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine and melt the wet ingredients and add in the Souk Spice.
- Brush the mixture on the bananas.
- Now will need some patience. Bake for approximately 2hrs
- After 50 mins, take the tray out and gently shift the bananas...you may need to do this twice so they don't stick!!! Once they have dried out, let them cool and they will harden even more.
Thank yo our friend over at Souk Spice for the recipe.