A healthy twist on an old-school classic using one of favourite berries the Goji!
- 150g Vegan Chocolate - I used the Oxfam Dark Chocolate from the October Goodness Me Box
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Goji Berries (If you prefer the red lollies, you can also use the GF and FODMAP friendly Strawberry Creams from Sue Sheppard and simply cut off the white half - your call!)
- 1/2 cup Nuts - I used almonds, walnuts and/or macadamias.
- 50g Koco au Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Mix - optional
- Prepare your chosen dish - I often use a round glass dish and line with baking paper. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate into a bowl
- Chop nuts and add to the chocolate, mixing until coated.
- Add remaining ingredients mixing until everything is coated.
- Transfer mixture to the dish.
- Place in fridge / freezer to set.
- Dust with extra Salted Caramel if you desire (which I always do) and break into chunks.
This recipe was created by Natalie Shaw