Power Super Foods is an incredible company that specialises in organic, vegan, raw, low GI, fair trade, gluten and dairy free functional foods. They partner with farming communities from all around the world helping to expand the development of good organic farming practices globally. All of their products are free of artificial preservatives or colours. They also don't have any synthetic flavourings or additives.
They are a food business built on strong ethics and values, especially in their commitment to environmentally responsible business practices and to changing the planet for the better.
This is a delicious chocolate smoothie bowl recipe filled with so much goodness perfect for your breakfast or dessert. The kids will love it guaranteed.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tsp Power Superfoods Maca Smoothie
- 2 tsp Power Superfood Cacao Powder
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 of preferred milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 2 strawberries
- Add the frozen banana, maca, cacao, cinnamon and milk to a blender
- Blend until smooth and pour into a bowl
- Slice the banana, kiwi fruit and strawberries and place on top of the smoothie bowl.
Healthy Chocolate Sauce##
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp cacao
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the coconut oil in a pot
- Stir in the cacao, maple syrup, and vanilla extract
- Drizzle on top of your smoothie bowl